Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Idea.

Ok, here it is the next brainstorm out of DPI.  A gas gauge for your dog.  No, not really a gas gauge, but an implant that would give you a reliable, and more importantly, wireless reading of how badly your dog has to pee.  That way when you come home and she starts spazzing out, you'll know if its genuine affection or urine induced hysteria.

I know this sounds lot like my "baby's thoughts" Machine Learning brainwave analyzer.  But this would be an implant measuring relative pressure, rather than a non-invasive analysis of you tater's nuro-electrical feedback.

And by the way, under my current understanding of copyright law, this documents these ideas as my intellectual property.  So back off.  I guess that's just one more reason for the decline in posted mail and the subsequent rise in rates.

No comments: