Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ugh.

The vending machine is out of coke.  I don't normally drink soda at work, but I'm working my way through a bag of peanuts I had in my trunk and I've really got a jones for something sweet.  So I figure they're always coming out with new innovations in the diet soda realm and I haven't had one in ages.  Desperation makes people do stupid things.  So I plunked in my 60 cents and hoped for the best.

Diet Coke is still putrid.  The peanuts are long gone, the open can has been sitting on my desk for about 3 hours now, and I'm about half way done with it.  I really don't know why people subject themselves to this kind of abuse.  (the vending machine stocks twice as much diet as regular)  I would much rather just drink water than force this swill down.  Ugh.  Well, mark it down, May 17th 2007 I tried Diet Coke.  Don't need to do that again for a while.  Maybe I'll schedule a tentative re-taste for late 2010.

Also: Did honey roasted peanuts used to have a lot more sugar all over them or is it just me?

No comments: