Sunday, May 13, 2007

Craftsmanship.

Road crew working on Rt 50 west just before the 495 interchange-

I have a new car. As a result I've been sensitive, maybe overly so, to all bumps and potholes that I hit as I drive. The stiffer suspension also doesn't help out much. So as I saw you handiwork coming up at 80 miles an hour I was bracing for a shock.

I'm pleased to say that your patch was flawless. Sure it looked like a big metal plate thrown in the road, but I honestly think that driving over your work was smoother than the highway itself. So good job road crew on Rt 50. Maybe you could tell the guys on Rt 29 what's up one of these days. They seem to think leaving 3 inch pipes and manholes sticking out of the blacktop are acceptable. If you know the guys I'm talking about, please let them know this is not the case.

Thank you and keep it up
~ Rt 50 Driver

No comments: